LDS Booksellers Association
We are a proud member of the LDS Booksellers Association. As members of this world wide LDS association, we are committed to upholding the values of being a member of this group of LDS wholesalers and retailers.
The LDSBA is a non-profit organization that facilitates a gathering place for wholesalers and retailers of specifically LDS targeted products and services. Membership has grown to nearly 400 members. With the majority of these members being located in the United States and Canada. Every year in August, the LDS Booksellers convention is held in Salt Lake City where wholesalers exhibit their products to retailers. This enables wholesalers to release new products to retailers and retailers to over 14 million members worldwide.
As a member of the LDSBA, each member is to abide by the following code of ethics:
1. Deal honestly with creditors, debtors, customers, suppliers, employees, contractors, and others with whom we conduct business.
2. Honor and fulfill our agreements and commitments to those with whom we do business.
3. Promptly pursue resolution of any dispute which we may have with any LDSBA Member or Associate Member.
4. Support our Association and conduct ourselves in a manner which will bring credit to the Association and to the industry.
5. Endeavor to treat those with whom we do business in the manner that we would have them treat us.